
Hey guys! I'm just checking in. Lately I've just been really busy playing with my toys. I really like the brown puppy that I have. Mama has tried to make me be best friends with my blue puppy, but I think I might like my brown puppy better. Yesterday mama asked me to give my puppy a kiss and I did. I don't know what the big deal was, but mama thought that was just so cute! She called my Marme who is in Hawaii (wherever that is) to tell her about it. Speaking of Marme, I get to see her and Pappy this weekend. AND I also get to see my Grandmommy and Grandpa. Mama says they'll spoil me rotten, but that's ok with her...and me! By the way, mama has been making me eat baby food lately. I have to admit, the rice cereal isn't too bad and I can even choke down the applesauce and the carrots, but mama gave me peas once and they were SO GROSS! I was going to post a picture of me spitting out all my peas but mama can't find it. Take my word for it, peas are so yucky! I need to go...I have to practice my new noises. I learned to click my tongue and I think it's very fun to do that over and over. I'm still not crawling, but I can roll all over. When Dada gets home he promised to let me play his guitar. That is my favorite!
Bye Bye! Love, Aiden
Comments
I miss you too. Lets do something real soon!