Our friends, Nate and Natalie, get the most awesome deals on Craig's List. Seriously, they find stuff that is like new for so cheap and I have to admit, I'm jealous....until today. I made my first Craig's List purchase and I have joined the ranks of their success. I have been wanting to get Aiden an activity center. These toys are wooden cubes and have a different activity on each side. They are these classic toys (I'm not into fad toys) that emphasize motor skills, cause and effect, thought processes, etc. Anyway, the wooden activity centers retail for 50-100+ dollars and I just couldn't justify it. Today I got lucky and I bought one on Craig's List for $12 that is in excellent condition. And, to make it even more worth it, Aiden LOVES it! I'm a pretty happy mama today.

My baby who is not yet 7 months and not crawling yet can pull himself up with this toy and stand and play. WHOA!

"Mama! I really like the maze!"

"No time for a diaper change, Mama. I'm busy!"

"Tic Tac Toe is really fun!"

My baby who is not yet 7 months and not crawling yet can pull himself up with this toy and stand and play. WHOA!

"Mama! I really like the maze!"

"No time for a diaper change, Mama. I'm busy!"

"Tic Tac Toe is really fun!"
Comments