Saturday was not my day and it was no one's fault but my own. Getting out with a baby in the winter is usually more work than it's worth but I needed to make a quick trip to Toys R Us. So I changed Aiden's dipey and bundled him up. I didn't want to haul the diper bag along with Aiden's blankets and snow suit so I left it home since he was freshly changed and I wasn't going to be gone long. I pulled into Toys R Us and as I got Aiden out I discovered that he had another poopy dipey. AHH! Luckily, I had a disposable dipe in my purse so I bought some wipes and changed him in the car. Unfortunately I pulled the Velcro tabs off his disposable dipey as I was changing him so he had to wear an unfastened dipey....and yes he did pee out of his dipe and onto his clothes by the time we got home.
The plot thickens....After our adventure at Toys R US I went to the grocery store to buy a couple things for dinner. After I paid for the grocery's I picked up Aiden and left leaving all my groceries un-sacked on the grocery belt! I didn't notice til I went to put Aiden in the car and found that I had no groceries to unload. I called Tom b/c I was too embarrassed to go back in but he said he wasn't going to drive over and do it for me, so I had to admit my silly mistake and go to customer service to claim my groceries.
It's Monday and I'm trying to get my head screwed on straight and greet this week with more intelligence!
The plot thickens....After our adventure at Toys R US I went to the grocery store to buy a couple things for dinner. After I paid for the grocery's I picked up Aiden and left leaving all my groceries un-sacked on the grocery belt! I didn't notice til I went to put Aiden in the car and found that I had no groceries to unload. I called Tom b/c I was too embarrassed to go back in but he said he wasn't going to drive over and do it for me, so I had to admit my silly mistake and go to customer service to claim my groceries.
It's Monday and I'm trying to get my head screwed on straight and greet this week with more intelligence!
Comments