Tom and I are a little (a lot) sleep deprived. All we're asking for for Christmas gifts is a nice, long nap! Aiden is a night owl and we have had some long nights at our house as of late. Aiden has got to start sleeping more soon, but having babies that don't sleep run on both sides of the family so we may be in for a long haul. I'm talking to the pediatrician about it tomorrow in hopes of finding a peaceful and successful solution.

This is what Aiden learned to do at 12 AM last night. He was pretty proud of himself.

At last! A sleeping daddy AND a sleeping baby...something that doesn't happen very much so I photographed it. A sleeping baby means that mama can finally go to sleep...for a little while at least.

This is what Aiden learned to do at 12 AM last night. He was pretty proud of himself.

At last! A sleeping daddy AND a sleeping baby...something that doesn't happen very much so I photographed it. A sleeping baby means that mama can finally go to sleep...for a little while at least.
Comments