Tom and I have so many things to be thankful for. Unfortunately, we were apart on Thanksgiving but we were both still able to spend the day with friends and family. On the top of our list of things to be thankful for are our friends and family. We cannot begin to explain how blessed we feel by our parents, our siblings, and our friends.
To catch up, I'll just post a few pictures of our Thanksgiving week.
What I'm most thankful for!

My two lovies
Starting the Journey


Helping mama (un)pack and traveling to Pappy and Marme's house
Playing at Pappy and Marme's




(all worn out....napping with Uncle Will [my sister's fiance])

Aiden's maiden voyage brushing his teeth! He picked out his very own tooth brush!
Aiden's First Thanksgiving Dinner
(menu: mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, applesauce)


To Great Grandma's house we go

We also went to my grandparents for Thanksgiving. Aiden got to play with my extended family and spend time with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma.

Fifteen years ago my grandpa had cancer and ended up loosing his voice box. So, he talks with a vibrator thing (not sure what it's really called). Anyway, I never think much of it. Aiden thought it was fun to play with.
It's a standing joke that my Grandpa could never sing. My grandma says that he would sing me to sleep when I was a baby and I'd fall asleep real quick so I wouldn't have to listen anymore. The family says his singing voice might be better now than it has ever been. HaHa! Here is Great Grandpa singing to Aiden.
To catch up, I'll just post a few pictures of our Thanksgiving week.
What I'm most thankful for!

My two lovies
Starting the Journey


Helping mama (un)pack and traveling to Pappy and Marme's house
Playing at Pappy and Marme's




(all worn out....napping with Uncle Will [my sister's fiance])

Aiden's maiden voyage brushing his teeth! He picked out his very own tooth brush!
Aiden's First Thanksgiving Dinner
(menu: mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, applesauce)


To Great Grandma's house we go

We also went to my grandparents for Thanksgiving. Aiden got to play with my extended family and spend time with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma.

Fifteen years ago my grandpa had cancer and ended up loosing his voice box. So, he talks with a vibrator thing (not sure what it's really called). Anyway, I never think much of it. Aiden thought it was fun to play with.
It's a standing joke that my Grandpa could never sing. My grandma says that he would sing me to sleep when I was a baby and I'd fall asleep real quick so I wouldn't have to listen anymore. The family says his singing voice might be better now than it has ever been. HaHa! Here is Great Grandpa singing to Aiden.
Comments