Skip to main content

Aiden's 10 Random Things



My mama wants me to share 10 random things about myself b/c my friend, Renae, tagged me. Lets see....

1. I can drink out of a bottle but I refuse to. I like mama's milk better.

2. Every night I sneak into mama and dada's bed and sleep with them. It's cozier.

3. I don't know why my mama buys me toys. I don't like my toys. I only like mama and dada's toys...the remote control, the dishwasher (which I can open by myself), the dryer, the nightlights, the computer, and the cell phones.

4. I take 2 baths per day. Mama worries that my skin will get dry, but I don't care. I take a bath at night cause mama says it's routine (and by that time my hair is plastered to my head cause I rub food in it). I take a shower in the morning with dada b/c I demand to. As soon as the shower starts I crawl into the bathroom and take the curtain out of the tub. Then I try to climb in and catch the water while I yell "dada!" I get all wet just doing that so dada lets me come in...and b/c I'm too cute to resist. If mama shuts the bathroom door I just pound on it til dada lets me in.

5. I think that mama and dada did a good job decorating my room. It has puppies all over it and they didn't even know it yet, but I really like puppies. I chase the dog every time I go to my friend's house.

6. I like to be naked as much as my dada does. Don't tell my dada I said that.

7. I keep my mama on her toes. I'm a busy guy and I don't want my mama to get bored so when she sits down I try to find something interesting to do so she'll get up and play with me.

8. I think my real name might be "Aiden-no-no!"

9. When my mama gives me pieces of bananas to eat and pieces of grapes to eat, I only eat the bananas and spread the grapes around so it looks like I ate them....and I throw a few on the floor. I do the same thing when she gives me kiwi, cheese, avacado, and noodles. Nanas are my favorite.

10. I give my mama more kisses than I give my dada cause my mama is the one with the milk....but I love them both the same....LOTS and LOTS!

11. (BONUS) When we play hide and seek I always hide in the same place (behind the chair in their room) to make sure mama and dada find me. I wouldn't want them to never be able to find me again...they would be too sad without me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Creek

 A new year, a new orchard. This year we tried out Apple Creek Orchard and it was a really pretty place. We picked apples, took a hay ride, and the boys had fun with the apple slinger. We were joined by Tom's parents and it feels so good to have them now living close by instead of far away. 

Almost to the finish line.

 It's hard to believe that Aiden turns 18 in one week and walks through graduation in just one month. After more than a decade of homeschooling, 2 years of PSEO, and no less than one million moments that I'll treasure forever, my oldest will be an adult and graduated. Great things are ahead for my boy!

Happy Birthday, Cade!

 My littlest is seven and it's hard  not to be sad. We couldn't be without him, and we're so glad he's ours.  At seven years old Cade loves to do what everyone else is doing. He will NOT play by himself, and maybe it's because he's used to having someone to entertain him all the time. He loves legos and soccer. He also loves to read. I am ALWAYS finding Cade trying to tackle reading a book he probably isn't quite ready for. Lately he's been trying to read The Hobbit. While he's able to read all the words, he just doesn't have the depth of understanding to read it independently quite yet. He LOVES Tom Sawyer so he was delighted to find an abridged version to read.  Cade makes up his own mind about things. He will NOT be bossed around. He holds his own, so I don't worry about his brothers pushing him over. Cade also won't be pushed over physically. He is one tough kid. If Cade is crying, I know he is actually hurt because he never cries ove...