We're a little belated in sending out our Valentine's Day wishes! We had a busy weekend so you'll have to forgive our tardiness. Aiden celebrated by bringing a balloon to his Valentine, baby Elyse. Aiden also got a balloon for Valentine's Day from Mama and Dada. He loves to play with it!
Aiden says "I LOVE YOU" Pappy and Marme, and Grandmommy and Grandpa, and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa! See you soon!"
Cheese!

Aiden got his 9 month pictures taken on Saturday. I'll post the link when I get it so you can see it!
We have a busy week ahead as we're getting ready for Auntie Mae's wedding on Saturday!
Aiden says "I LOVE YOU" Pappy and Marme, and Grandmommy and Grandpa, and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa! See you soon!"
Cheese!

Aiden got his 9 month pictures taken on Saturday. I'll post the link when I get it so you can see it!
We have a busy week ahead as we're getting ready for Auntie Mae's wedding on Saturday!
Comments