
Home Sweet Home
Yes...this is our new house. I was hesitant about posting a picture...I don't know why...it just seems like an invasion of privacy but I post Aiden's pictures all the time. I just don't want anyone to know where we live, but I don't think there is any identifying info in this picture.
Anyway, can you see why I am bouncing off the wall excited? This is my dream home....it fits both Tom and I. It's modern but has a country and cozy feel to it. I don't know how long we'll live here, but it's the perfect home for a family. I'm looking at the time we spend here as a vacation...or a retreat of sorts. Each day here will be a gift. I always thought we'd have a "starter" home for our first house, but this is anything but that. I'm 27 and I am living in my dream home. Seriously, it's just like what I pictured...right down to the color. God amazes me everyday and I am so humbled. He gives us the desires of our hearts in His perfect timing.
I'm even more spoiled b/c I got to pick out the new paint colors, the new kitchen flooring, and the owner called me tonight from Home Depot to ask what kind of counter top I wanted.
It's going to be SO pretty. The owner and I have very similar taste so it's been really easy to agree on things. She has shared the excitement with me and I think we are going to be good friends....it'll be an added blessing to have friends for neighbors.
Thank you God for this house. May it be a home that honors you.
Comments
Sunday was such a crazy day. Thanks for keeping an extra eye on the kids that day.