We are moved in. Nothing is pretty yet, but our stuff is in and most of the boxes are empty. I'll post more about moving later, but first I must tell you the important things.
Aiden said and signed his first 2 word sentence today!!! I told my mom last week that my goal for him this week was to start two words sentences. He DID it! I don't care if he signs...it isn't necessary since he is so verbal, but he likes to so I teach him sign language. Tonight while I was nursing him he said and signed "more milk!" I should have know that would be his first sentence. That boy loves his milk! The next sentence we are working on is "ok, mama!" I'm so proud of my boy!
I'll post pictures once my house is painted and decorated. You'll have to be patient.
Aiden said and signed his first 2 word sentence today!!! I told my mom last week that my goal for him this week was to start two words sentences. He DID it! I don't care if he signs...it isn't necessary since he is so verbal, but he likes to so I teach him sign language. Tonight while I was nursing him he said and signed "more milk!" I should have know that would be his first sentence. That boy loves his milk! The next sentence we are working on is "ok, mama!" I'm so proud of my boy!
I'll post pictures once my house is painted and decorated. You'll have to be patient.
Comments