0 The number of posts I thought I was going to write this week
1 Tom is the world's #1 dad and the best husband might I add
2 The number of days that Aiden has been running a fever
3 The number of licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop (or so Mr. Owl says)
4 The number of fish Tom caught this weekend at the cabin
5 The number of people it took to get the NEW jet-ski into the boathouse
6 The number of days we move in
7 The number of weeks I wish I would have spent packing in order for us to move
8 The number of empty boxes I have left
9 The time of Aiden's doctor visit tomorrow
10 The number of boxes that I (mostly Tom) have packed
11 x 10 The number of boxes that I think I still need
12 The number of people helping us move in....thank goodness!
1 Tom is the world's #1 dad and the best husband might I add
2 The number of days that Aiden has been running a fever
3 The number of licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop (or so Mr. Owl says)
4 The number of fish Tom caught this weekend at the cabin
5 The number of people it took to get the NEW jet-ski into the boathouse
6 The number of days we move in
7 The number of weeks I wish I would have spent packing in order for us to move
8 The number of empty boxes I have left
9 The time of Aiden's doctor visit tomorrow
10 The number of boxes that I (mostly Tom) have packed
11 x 10 The number of boxes that I think I still need
12 The number of people helping us move in....thank goodness!
Comments
seriously, i'm glad you guys are close and able to enjoy the cabins with family! we miss you guys, and wish we could be there with :)
jesse