Aiden is somewhat of a picky eater. Of course, he eats fruit, any fruit, like candy and he doesn't do too bad eating veggies. If he could he'd only eat broccoli and peas, but he'll also eat carrots and I hide cauliflower and sometimes squash and spinach in his food. Our struggle is getting protein in that kid. He won't eat meat unless it's pureed and hidden in food. If he wants to be a vegetarian that is fine with me, but our protein is limited to eggs, cheese, and beans. I feel like he eats too much cheese and we are stuck in a rut. I really need more recipes in my bank that are toddler friendly. Any ideas? PLEASE share any recipe that your toddler really likes.
Comments
And I never thought I would become this - but I'm a ketchup mom. Taylor will eat her meat as long as she has the ketchup.