Happy 15 month Birthday, Aiden! I can't believe you have been a part of our lives for that long! I remember you as a tiny little newborn and that seems like just yesterday. Now you are walkin' and talkin' up a storm. You seem like such a big boy, but you will always be my Aiden baby! You bring us so much joy! I'm so blessed to be your mama!
He wouldn't sit still for a picture, so here is a video of my busy and silly boy.
I haven't brought him in for a 15 month check (and I don't know if I will...it seems silly to keep bringing my healthy baby to the doctor) so I don't have any weight or height stats for you, but he sure is developing! His vocab is vast...especially for a 15 month old. Today he pointed to and said "chameleon!" What a crazy kid. Also, he's starting to string words together. So far I've heard, "Bonk. Head. OWWW!" "Pappy coming!" and of course "More milk" and "Mama, NOOOO!" He learns something new everyday and it's so fun to watch.
He wouldn't sit still for a picture, so here is a video of my busy and silly boy.
15 months from Jenny Kuphal on Vimeo.
I haven't brought him in for a 15 month check (and I don't know if I will...it seems silly to keep bringing my healthy baby to the doctor) so I don't have any weight or height stats for you, but he sure is developing! His vocab is vast...especially for a 15 month old. Today he pointed to and said "chameleon!" What a crazy kid. Also, he's starting to string words together. So far I've heard, "Bonk. Head. OWWW!" "Pappy coming!" and of course "More milk" and "Mama, NOOOO!" He learns something new everyday and it's so fun to watch.
Comments
And from what I can tell, your house looks great, I bet it's so nice to have space for Aiden to run around in!