We have a really fun day planned but the day hasn't started out that well so I'm hoping it will improve. Tom isn't working today so the plan is to have lunch with a friend and then take Aiden to the zoo. Hopefully the day starts looking up....
Last night Tom and I both woke up to a really loud noise. We didn't know what it was but we were both too tired to find out. Thus, we prayed that no one was breaking in and went back to sleep. This morning I found out what the noise was. Aiden and I went into the bathroom and after Aiden sliped and fell I noticed that the whole floor was covered in something. At first I thought it had rained in, but I shut the windows so that wasn't it. Then I discovered that a brand new bottle of laundry soap (liquid) had fallen from the top of the dryer (we have a stackable so it's really tall) and broken open. The whole bottle of soap leaked all over the bathroom floor. It was a horrible, sudsy mess to clean up. It took 10 towels and about and hour to get a soap free floor.
Then I came downstairs to find that a huge tree branch fell off during the storm and is blocking our drive way. It looks like Tom is going to have to get out the saw.
We're going to turn this day around. The sun is supposed to come out and we're going to the zoo!
Last night Tom and I both woke up to a really loud noise. We didn't know what it was but we were both too tired to find out. Thus, we prayed that no one was breaking in and went back to sleep. This morning I found out what the noise was. Aiden and I went into the bathroom and after Aiden sliped and fell I noticed that the whole floor was covered in something. At first I thought it had rained in, but I shut the windows so that wasn't it. Then I discovered that a brand new bottle of laundry soap (liquid) had fallen from the top of the dryer (we have a stackable so it's really tall) and broken open. The whole bottle of soap leaked all over the bathroom floor. It was a horrible, sudsy mess to clean up. It took 10 towels and about and hour to get a soap free floor.
Then I came downstairs to find that a huge tree branch fell off during the storm and is blocking our drive way. It looks like Tom is going to have to get out the saw.
We're going to turn this day around. The sun is supposed to come out and we're going to the zoo!
Comments