I'm super tired. I actually found myself nodding off briefly at work today. These last two weeks have been non-stop!
There is a reason I'm so tired. I unpacked our last box today! Well, almost the last box. I have two huge tubs of "decor" that I haven't put up yet, but that is the fun part and that is all I have left. There is still much to do in terms of painting and I know I'll probably re-organize a few times until everything feels like it's in it's proper place, but all that will come in time. Rome wasn't built in a day, so they say.
We had a great 4th! I'll post pictures tomorrow, but the long weekend was wonderful. Aiden went to bed long before fireworks time, but he has years to stay up to ohhh and ahhh over the display. Tom and I laid out on our dock snuggled with pillows and blankets and watched the fireworks show put on over our lake. It was great! Anyway, I 'll save the rest of the 4th of July story for tomorrow. I'm beat!
There is a reason I'm so tired. I unpacked our last box today! Well, almost the last box. I have two huge tubs of "decor" that I haven't put up yet, but that is the fun part and that is all I have left. There is still much to do in terms of painting and I know I'll probably re-organize a few times until everything feels like it's in it's proper place, but all that will come in time. Rome wasn't built in a day, so they say.
We had a great 4th! I'll post pictures tomorrow, but the long weekend was wonderful. Aiden went to bed long before fireworks time, but he has years to stay up to ohhh and ahhh over the display. Tom and I laid out on our dock snuggled with pillows and blankets and watched the fireworks show put on over our lake. It was great! Anyway, I 'll save the rest of the 4th of July story for tomorrow. I'm beat!
Comments