Today started off like almost every other Monday...with a to-do list a mile long. Monday is kind of my get organized day and I feel like there are so many things I'm trying to get my hands on and I just can't get to everything fast enough. This is a bullet post...for anyone who cares.
1. Ta-da! It took more than a day, but I finished the blanket. Don't look closely...the seams aren't straight. I'm not exactly Susie Homemaker. :) The funny thing is that after Aiden pounded on my machine with his hammer and used his wrench, it started working. HAHA!

2. This is probably my last post for the week. I'm trying to better use my time and tweak my routine and flow a little bit. I was reminded last week that Aiden is a quality time kid and he needs LOTS of it. The more I'm with him the better behaved he is and the happier I am. I am having a really hard time keeping up with things it seems like, so something has gotta give and I decided that is going to be frequent computer time. So, I'll see ya when I see ya. I'll post something for the grandparents at the end of the week, I promise. :)
3. I keep expecting God to intervene in our lives in a BIG way. I keep thinking that the mountains are going to tremble and move and suddenly Tom and I will find our lives exactly how we want them with all our prayer requests answered with one big bang. But, this week I'm seeing small glimmers of change and I think that God is slowly moving around the puzzle pieces to reveal something beautiful in his time. I'm learning to wait with hopeful and excited anticipation instead of fear and impatience.
4. I asked Aiden what he wanted for Christmas and he said, "Mama, I want a little kitchen because Elyse has one and I don't have one for myself. And I need a camera by myself so I can take pictures of buses and whales." We'll see what Santa brings. :)
5.And that's a wrap. Aiden is napping and so I better try to get to the bottom of Mt. Washmore while I can.
1. Ta-da! It took more than a day, but I finished the blanket. Don't look closely...the seams aren't straight. I'm not exactly Susie Homemaker. :) The funny thing is that after Aiden pounded on my machine with his hammer and used his wrench, it started working. HAHA!

2. This is probably my last post for the week. I'm trying to better use my time and tweak my routine and flow a little bit. I was reminded last week that Aiden is a quality time kid and he needs LOTS of it. The more I'm with him the better behaved he is and the happier I am. I am having a really hard time keeping up with things it seems like, so something has gotta give and I decided that is going to be frequent computer time. So, I'll see ya when I see ya. I'll post something for the grandparents at the end of the week, I promise. :)
3. I keep expecting God to intervene in our lives in a BIG way. I keep thinking that the mountains are going to tremble and move and suddenly Tom and I will find our lives exactly how we want them with all our prayer requests answered with one big bang. But, this week I'm seeing small glimmers of change and I think that God is slowly moving around the puzzle pieces to reveal something beautiful in his time. I'm learning to wait with hopeful and excited anticipation instead of fear and impatience.
4. I asked Aiden what he wanted for Christmas and he said, "Mama, I want a little kitchen because Elyse has one and I don't have one for myself. And I need a camera by myself so I can take pictures of buses and whales." We'll see what Santa brings. :)
5.And that's a wrap. Aiden is napping and so I better try to get to the bottom of Mt. Washmore while I can.
Comments
I pray that your week goes smoothly and God continues to show is greatness in your life. Isn't it awesome to see how he works even in small ways?