It has become an annual tradition. Since Aiden's first Christmas we've ventured downtown each year to take in the Macy's display. They've had the same display for 3 years now, but part of me doesn't even care. It's very cute and magical just the way Christmas should be. I just love to take in everything Christmas. Aiden just soaked it all in (and I did too). I think it was super fun for Aiden to think about how the Elves are busy making a Camera just for him. :)

Natalie and Elyse came along....of course.

This is where all those little elves sleep....Aiden's eyes were pretty big.

Aiden and Mama
The cool thing about the same display several years in a row is that we took a picture at the same place each year. I sometimes wish the magic of Christmas would keep Aiden little forever.
2008

2009

2010

Natalie and Elyse came along....of course.

This is where all those little elves sleep....Aiden's eyes were pretty big.

Aiden and Mama
The cool thing about the same display several years in a row is that we took a picture at the same place each year. I sometimes wish the magic of Christmas would keep Aiden little forever.
2008

2009

2010
Comments
Also wanted to mention that I really like the Christmas/winter theme of your layout. Very festive.