Aiden didn't care one little bit about what actually came in the box that was delivered today. I didn't even have it opened yet and he was begging for the bubbles.
The rest of the week we're going to be busy with Valentine's Day preparations. Aiden is having a Valentine's party and he's pretty excited. I think he's mostly just excited because there is a bowl of Valentine's candy on our table. He asked if he could have a sweettart today and when I said he could he threw up his hands and yelled, "Praise the Lord!" I have to agree....those sweettart hearts are pretty tasty. Next to Christmas and Thanksgiving,Valentine's is my favorite holiday. There is nothing else to do in the dead of this long winter so we make Valentine's Day into a pretty big deal. And why would you not? Red and Pink are the two BEST colors! I don't agree that it's merely a Hallmark holiday. Why would you not want to spend a day spreading the love?
Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth."
I John 3:18
The rest of the week we're going to be busy with Valentine's Day preparations. Aiden is having a Valentine's party and he's pretty excited. I think he's mostly just excited because there is a bowl of Valentine's candy on our table. He asked if he could have a sweettart today and when I said he could he threw up his hands and yelled, "Praise the Lord!" I have to agree....those sweettart hearts are pretty tasty. Next to Christmas and Thanksgiving,Valentine's is my favorite holiday. There is nothing else to do in the dead of this long winter so we make Valentine's Day into a pretty big deal. And why would you not? Red and Pink are the two BEST colors! I don't agree that it's merely a Hallmark holiday. Why would you not want to spend a day spreading the love?
Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth."
I John 3:18
Comments