Here we go! We made 1 pan of good, ole' fashioned vanilla cupcakes. Our second batch was a bit more creative and a lot more fun.


Plain Jane cupcakes...very yummy though!

First pick your colors and stir

Then stir a bit more...make sure you stir and taste each color.

We made 3 colors. I was a tad short on colors since Aiden and Daddy used up my food coloring supply in the bathtub. 3 colors is plenty for a 2 year old anyway. Trust me.

Layer up the colors in cupcake liners. Tip: I made one batch with liners and one without. There was no difference in the finished product and my pan was lots easier to clean when I used cupcake paper. :)

Yum...who doesn't love a little Yellow #5 and Red #3? I never said these were healthy cupcakes, people!

They looked pretty when the colors melted together in the oven.
More is on the way....
Plain Jane cupcakes...very yummy though!
First pick your colors and stir
Then stir a bit more...make sure you stir and taste each color.
We made 3 colors. I was a tad short on colors since Aiden and Daddy used up my food coloring supply in the bathtub. 3 colors is plenty for a 2 year old anyway. Trust me.
Layer up the colors in cupcake liners. Tip: I made one batch with liners and one without. There was no difference in the finished product and my pan was lots easier to clean when I used cupcake paper. :)
Yum...who doesn't love a little Yellow #5 and Red #3? I never said these were healthy cupcakes, people!
They looked pretty when the colors melted together in the oven.
More is on the way....
Comments