I realize that I have not posted pictures of my darling Aiden hunting for Easter eggs with his cousins. Sadder still is that I never posted a blog for my sweet baby's 3rd birthday! I'm not feeling much like blogging lately....and if you haven't heard it's because I'm PREGNANT! Yes, really and truly. Aiden's pregnancy wasn't what I would call easy so I must be a glutton for punishment as I wouldn't describe this time around as pleasant. I keep reminding myself that in the end it's worth it. :) So there you have it...the reason for my absence. I'm hoping for regular blog posts once I'm able to get off the couch or at least clean my kitchen. Don't look forward to belly pictures or tons of pregnancy details. I'm really just trying to focus on the finished product, survive this first trimester, and not go completely insane trying to manage all day sickness, extreme fatigue, and a very active 3 year old.
Disclaimer: I'm aware of the fact that this is not a very fun loving pregnancy announcement post and I know it doesn't sound like we're excited. Trust me. We are. I'll be able to feel more and express more excitement when I feel better. Just give me time. I suppose I should add that we're looking forward to the arrival of this little babe right around Thanksgiving.
Disclaimer: I'm aware of the fact that this is not a very fun loving pregnancy announcement post and I know it doesn't sound like we're excited. Trust me. We are. I'll be able to feel more and express more excitement when I feel better. Just give me time. I suppose I should add that we're looking forward to the arrival of this little babe right around Thanksgiving.
Comments