To be honest, I was so sure that I was having a girl that today's results were a bit shocking. I'm still trying to let the fact sink in that my mother's intuition failed me and I'm having a BOY! But there is NO mistake... I AM having a boy. Tom told the ultra sound tech today that he wanted to try to see for himself before she told us what we were having. Tom and I are like Ross and Rachel on the "Friends" episode where Ross can see the baby on the ultra sound and Rachel can't. Tom can make out images on the ultra sound REALLY well. And I can't. So it was pretty funny when I laid down on the table, the nurse put the sensor (what is that thing called?) on my belly, I looked at the screen, and yelled, "It's a BOY!" The results were immediate and crystal clear! Even I could tell! Aiden denied the fact at first too...he kept saying, "No, Mama! I'm having a sister!" We were blessed enough to have Grandmommy with us and she helped Aiden write a song about he and his brother. Daddy put the song to music and even though the song may be simple, it's a very sweet song and it's even helped me adjust in these past few hours and start to fall in love with the idea of having 2 little boys. ;) Yes, this video gives away the name of our little man....I'll officially announce it in the next few days along with how we decided on the name....once I've had time to adjust to the fact that I'm more than outnumbered.
Comments