Most days I don't think much of having a little boy in the house. It's all I know. But yesterday was one of those "boy" type days and I went to bed thinking, "How on earth will I do it with two little boys running around?" Yesterday Aiden took a lid to one of those big storage tubs upstairs. I found him standing on it at the edge of the steps getting ready to "surf" down the steps. I quickly said no to that little stunt and promised that he could slide on his bottom when Daddy was home to oversee that venture. I cleaned the bathroom while Aiden was in the shower last night and when I opened the curtains to get him out I found a little boy and a shower covered with at least 1/2 a can of Daddy's shaving cream. When I sat down on the bed this morning I sat on something hard and wondered what it was. I reached under the covers and found Aiden's sword (a wooden spoon) and a lid to one of my pots and pans (Aiden's shield). Of course I had to laugh. All this and more seems to be a daily occurrence and just part of my life as a mama of a little boy. But I seriously wonder how I'll do it with 2. I think I need to get a pair of ear plugs. Aiden is already so loud that I just might loose my hearing with the two of them.
Comments
Love all 4 of you.
Pappy & Marme