I'm not so sure I am....I stumped by questions daily. :)
"Mama, do frogs hibernate?"
"Mama, what do owls eat?"
"Mama, what does 'benefit to society' mean?"
"Mama, if Jesus made a house for us in heaven then why aren't we dead yet?"
"Mama, since tigers swim how come lions don't swim? What about cheetahs? Do they like the water?"

Inquisitive minds just want to know!

Just for fun!
So thankful the boys do all this work twice per year so that I can loaf on the lake. ;)


"Mama, do frogs hibernate?"
"Mama, what do owls eat?"
"Mama, what does 'benefit to society' mean?"
"Mama, if Jesus made a house for us in heaven then why aren't we dead yet?"
"Mama, since tigers swim how come lions don't swim? What about cheetahs? Do they like the water?"

Inquisitive minds just want to know!

Just for fun!
So thankful the boys do all this work twice per year so that I can loaf on the lake. ;)


Comments