Happy Birthday, Tom!


What more could I ask for? Thank you, Tom for all you do for us. Thank you for teaching Aiden to throw a football and hit a baseball. Thank you for teaching Aiden that we love God and people above all else. Thank you for working everyday, for supporting all my interests, for crawling around in the dirt with a flashlight trying to find the necklace that I lost, for not setting anything on the floor because you know I can't bend over to pick it up, and for feeling sorry for me when I voice all my pregnancy complaints. Thank you for the example you set for Aiden and everyone else. You always take the high road, walk with integrity, and do it all without complaining even when you don't reap any benefits. Thank you for keeping your priorities straight and being an ever attentive Daddy and Husband. We are SO blessed to have you....aside from everything you do for us we love you just because you are you! We love your silly humor, your play on words, your lack of a schedule (which I lovingly call "flexibility"), your sensitivity, and your values. I'm convinced that God healed you more than 2 decades ago just so we and so many others could be blessed by you! May God heap blessings and prosperity on you this year as it is sure to be a year with many changes. I'm so proud of you and proud to be your wife! Happy Birthday!
What more could I ask for? Thank you, Tom for all you do for us. Thank you for teaching Aiden to throw a football and hit a baseball. Thank you for teaching Aiden that we love God and people above all else. Thank you for working everyday, for supporting all my interests, for crawling around in the dirt with a flashlight trying to find the necklace that I lost, for not setting anything on the floor because you know I can't bend over to pick it up, and for feeling sorry for me when I voice all my pregnancy complaints. Thank you for the example you set for Aiden and everyone else. You always take the high road, walk with integrity, and do it all without complaining even when you don't reap any benefits. Thank you for keeping your priorities straight and being an ever attentive Daddy and Husband. We are SO blessed to have you....aside from everything you do for us we love you just because you are you! We love your silly humor, your play on words, your lack of a schedule (which I lovingly call "flexibility"), your sensitivity, and your values. I'm convinced that God healed you more than 2 decades ago just so we and so many others could be blessed by you! May God heap blessings and prosperity on you this year as it is sure to be a year with many changes. I'm so proud of you and proud to be your wife! Happy Birthday!
Comments