If you haven't heard of the book Llama Llama Red Pajama you must be living under a rock. :) Aiden got this book for his first birthday from Grandmommy and Grandpa and the book has been well loved. So, when I discovered that the Stage Theater in Hopkins was doing the World Premiere of Llama Llama Red Pajama: The Musical, I knew Aiden and I had to go. The show did not disappoint! The music was great, the acting was superb, and the musical was well written and very cute...it even had a few jokes that adults found funny. The show very much played up the bedtime drama that every child puts on (it's not just my kid, right?) and the relaxing that Mamas desperately try to do (which usually never happens) when the kiddos finally fall asleep. The Stage theater has some more upcoming shows that I know Aiden would love. He and Tom are already looking forward to Suessical. And I just found out that tickets are half price for home-schoolers (which right now we are) so that makes a price you can't beat. We'll be going back for sure!


Comments