I'm not really sure whether to love or hate this January weather. Truth be told, since I don't leave the house much (hardly ever!) a good ole' fashioned snow storm sounds quite cozy. But since there is nothing like that in the long term forecast we're making the most of what we've been dealt. Both yesterday and today we were able to go outside.....and no matter what the weather should be it's always nice to be outside. So here it is....50 degrees in the middle of a Minnesota Winter.


The Soccer Ball is compliments of Santa. I don't think we thought the soccer ball would take it's maiden voyage in January but Aiden had no complaints. Aiden could be entertained with a ball and a stick for hours. I just love little boys.

And this is your daily dose of cute:
The Soccer Ball is compliments of Santa. I don't think we thought the soccer ball would take it's maiden voyage in January but Aiden had no complaints. Aiden could be entertained with a ball and a stick for hours. I just love little boys.
And this is your daily dose of cute:
Comments