I had plans to get caught up on school today with Aiden. But it snowed. I think we got a whopping 1.? inches. Normally it wouldn't have even been enough to make me watch the weather report. But I must admit that when you are used to getting quite a bit of snow in the winter time you kinda miss it when you hardly have any snow at all. So it was understandable that Aiden was pretty excited this morning. I was forced to call a Snow Day when Aiden was trying to put his boots on over his footie pajamas. He made snow angels and "shoveled" my steps.


Sage opted to stay inside and take a nap and hang out with Mama.


Can you believe that this goofy face is the closest thing to a smile that I've been able to get on camera?
Sage opted to stay inside and take a nap and hang out with Mama.
Can you believe that this goofy face is the closest thing to a smile that I've been able to get on camera?
Comments