One the eve of his three month birthday Sage giggled! Yes, that's right! He gave us the cutest little baby giggle and squeal! Tom was holding him and lifting him up and down and Sage thought it was the greatest thing ever! There is nothing like watching your baby develop the capacity for emotions that stir up happiness and laughter. God is such an amazing creator!
Tomorrow Sage and the rest of us will celebrate with 1/4 of a birthday cake. I know I'll be a day late on this, but I forgot to pick up frosting at the store and we want to be able to celebrate with Daddy, but I don't think Sage will mind too much. I just can't believe my sweet Sage is three months! I certainly don't miss the waking every 2 hours in the night, but I don't want this age to slip away. He is just too precious!
Tomorrow Sage and the rest of us will celebrate with 1/4 of a birthday cake. I know I'll be a day late on this, but I forgot to pick up frosting at the store and we want to be able to celebrate with Daddy, but I don't think Sage will mind too much. I just can't believe my sweet Sage is three months! I certainly don't miss the waking every 2 hours in the night, but I don't want this age to slip away. He is just too precious!

Comments