It's been a Ho-Hum sort of day. It's been just a run-of-the-mill, everyday life, day-in day-out kind of day....like most are. But, I really like run-of-the-mill so I'm ok with that. However run-of-the-mill doesn't make good blogging material. I'm blogging only because I'm still committed to this everyday thing and this is a post that only grandparents will find interesting...and that is a stretch. :) That's ok though. Mostly I blog for myself for memories sake. Here is the run down of the day:
1. Aiden and I did preschool this morning. The subject matter was patterns. He gets it.
2. At breakfast I discovered that Aiden knew more about Moses than I thought...he must be listening to something being said at Cubbies and Sunday school. Tom rented The Prince of Egypt and they watched it while I was at work. I love that movie so I'm hoping to have a chance to watch it soon.
3. Sage took a bottle from Tom. While I was gone (for 3 hours) Tom said Sage was getting a bit grumpy and Tom didn't want to wait til he was desperate to try out the bottle. It took awhile but Sage caught on. Even though I cried when I got home, I think it was a bonding moment for Tom and Sage. Sage was pretty happy to see me so that made me feel a bit better. And even though I was a little sad about him getting a bottle, I'm happy that he will take one. It takes the pressure off a little. I still have no intention of being away from him for hours, and I would only leave him with Grandparents, but it's nice to know that he won't starve to death if something happened to me.
4. Since seeing the Musical Llama Llama, Aiden's life has been lived in song and dance. He answers me in song and tells me stories in song. What cracks me up is that his songs have a very "Broadway-ish" rhythm. I wasn't sure if he understood the whole production of Llama Llama because it was somewhat different than the book, but he definitely absorbed the flavor of the whole experience. I want to try and get his antics on camera because it is just so funny.
5. Aiden's love language is quality time. Hands down. No question about it. If you devote your day to him (or at least several chunks of your day) he's on cloud nine.
6. I need to find a work from home job. Maybe I should write a book. My job is fine for now, but 3 hours a week seems silly. I do like the family I work for right now, so that's a plus...especially on days like today when my client was grumpy. But overall I'm really bored with it.
7. Sage will mimic the sound "goo!" It's VERY cute. He's probably a genius. He is also working on try to purse his lips together. I just love that little boy. I learned that Sage does not like chili with jalapeno peppers in it. Who knew? It was a long 24 hours with a grumpy baby.
8. That sums it up. Something better tomorrow...I promise. I'll even try for pictures. :)
1. Aiden and I did preschool this morning. The subject matter was patterns. He gets it.
2. At breakfast I discovered that Aiden knew more about Moses than I thought...he must be listening to something being said at Cubbies and Sunday school. Tom rented The Prince of Egypt and they watched it while I was at work. I love that movie so I'm hoping to have a chance to watch it soon.
3. Sage took a bottle from Tom. While I was gone (for 3 hours) Tom said Sage was getting a bit grumpy and Tom didn't want to wait til he was desperate to try out the bottle. It took awhile but Sage caught on. Even though I cried when I got home, I think it was a bonding moment for Tom and Sage. Sage was pretty happy to see me so that made me feel a bit better. And even though I was a little sad about him getting a bottle, I'm happy that he will take one. It takes the pressure off a little. I still have no intention of being away from him for hours, and I would only leave him with Grandparents, but it's nice to know that he won't starve to death if something happened to me.
4. Since seeing the Musical Llama Llama, Aiden's life has been lived in song and dance. He answers me in song and tells me stories in song. What cracks me up is that his songs have a very "Broadway-ish" rhythm. I wasn't sure if he understood the whole production of Llama Llama because it was somewhat different than the book, but he definitely absorbed the flavor of the whole experience. I want to try and get his antics on camera because it is just so funny.
5. Aiden's love language is quality time. Hands down. No question about it. If you devote your day to him (or at least several chunks of your day) he's on cloud nine.
6. I need to find a work from home job. Maybe I should write a book. My job is fine for now, but 3 hours a week seems silly. I do like the family I work for right now, so that's a plus...especially on days like today when my client was grumpy. But overall I'm really bored with it.
7. Sage will mimic the sound "goo!" It's VERY cute. He's probably a genius. He is also working on try to purse his lips together. I just love that little boy. I learned that Sage does not like chili with jalapeno peppers in it. Who knew? It was a long 24 hours with a grumpy baby.
8. That sums it up. Something better tomorrow...I promise. I'll even try for pictures. :)
Comments