Skip to main content

My Hunk a Hunk of Burnin' Love!




Eat your heart out, ladies, cause this cute little hunky baby is mine...all MINE! :) Oh, my sweet baby Sage. I just can't get enough of him most days. He melts my heart. This past week he rolled over. He hasn't done it since so I think it might have been a fluke, but he's been working on rolling for quite some time and he is very, very close. When Aiden rolled over I was so excited! I declared him a baby genius and called Tom right away. When I saw Sage roll over I was almost horrified. I said, "Sage! Stop learning to do things! Please! You are too big for your britches. Just stay a baby forever!!!" Sage watches Aiden all the time and is just itching to keep up with him. The bouncy seat is on it's way out because Sage HATES to recline in it and he is very good at pulling himself up into seated position. I'm afraid that he is going to flip that thing over one day very soon. And the Bumbo (which may be the most overrated baby "necessity" ever) is also not going to last long. Sage tries to escape that thing just as Aiden did....and he's coming really close! He kicks his legs and arches his back and in another month I suspect he could throw himself out of it and land face flat on the table just like Aiden did. :) He is my little hunk! When Sage isn't so concentrated on getting himself moving, he is very chatty. Tom caught a bit of a conversation on camera yesterday.

Untitled from Jenny on Vimeo.


Other than that, he still loves his bath and he is sleeping rather well. Lately he has been going to bed sometime between 8 and 9 (HALLELUJAH!) and he'll sleep til 2ish and then til 6ish going back to bed til between 7 and 8 (or sometimes 9!) depending on when Aiden wakes us all up...which lately has been WAY too early.
I think that's Sage in a bit of a nutshell. Have I mentioned that he is SO. SO. CUTE?! He brings all of us such great joy!

Comments

Yep, he is way too handsome and I too can't get enough of those bright blues. Love the video. It was great seeing you guys today!!!

First tent picture cracked me up, really did not look like much fun of anyone wanted to be there.

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Creek

 A new year, a new orchard. This year we tried out Apple Creek Orchard and it was a really pretty place. We picked apples, took a hay ride, and the boys had fun with the apple slinger. We were joined by Tom's parents and it feels so good to have them now living close by instead of far away. 

Almost to the finish line.

 It's hard to believe that Aiden turns 18 in one week and walks through graduation in just one month. After more than a decade of homeschooling, 2 years of PSEO, and no less than one million moments that I'll treasure forever, my oldest will be an adult and graduated. Great things are ahead for my boy!

Happy Birthday, Cade!

 My littlest is seven and it's hard  not to be sad. We couldn't be without him, and we're so glad he's ours.  At seven years old Cade loves to do what everyone else is doing. He will NOT play by himself, and maybe it's because he's used to having someone to entertain him all the time. He loves legos and soccer. He also loves to read. I am ALWAYS finding Cade trying to tackle reading a book he probably isn't quite ready for. Lately he's been trying to read The Hobbit. While he's able to read all the words, he just doesn't have the depth of understanding to read it independently quite yet. He LOVES Tom Sawyer so he was delighted to find an abridged version to read.  Cade makes up his own mind about things. He will NOT be bossed around. He holds his own, so I don't worry about his brothers pushing him over. Cade also won't be pushed over physically. He is one tough kid. If Cade is crying, I know he is actually hurt because he never cries ove...