Sage Jorgen 3 Months

Aiden Thomas 3 Months

The photographer humored me and was patient enough to try and replicate Aiden's 3 months photo for Sage. While I won't have all their pictures taken the same way, I thought it would be fun to do the 3 months photo the same to capture their babyhood and to have a comparison picture. I do think there is family resemblance....they are brothers, after all. But I feel like I notice differences before I notice any similarities. Aiden's head is different... he has a very prominent forehead while Sage has a really round little face. Sage has more hair than Aiden and Sage's skin has pink undertones and he has blue eyes. Aiden's skin has yellow undertones and he has my brown eyes. Aiden definitely takes after my side of the family while I have my suspicions that Sage might just be Tom's mini me. What do you think? No matter who they look like, they are both just so darn cute.

Aiden Thomas 3 Months

The photographer humored me and was patient enough to try and replicate Aiden's 3 months photo for Sage. While I won't have all their pictures taken the same way, I thought it would be fun to do the 3 months photo the same to capture their babyhood and to have a comparison picture. I do think there is family resemblance....they are brothers, after all. But I feel like I notice differences before I notice any similarities. Aiden's head is different... he has a very prominent forehead while Sage has a really round little face. Sage has more hair than Aiden and Sage's skin has pink undertones and he has blue eyes. Aiden's skin has yellow undertones and he has my brown eyes. Aiden definitely takes after my side of the family while I have my suspicions that Sage might just be Tom's mini me. What do you think? No matter who they look like, they are both just so darn cute.
Comments
Plus it does show their differences, I agree with Steph, I think their noses are one and Aiden had that hippo smile :)