I'm sure my Dad planned it this way (because my Dad plans everything) but one of the best things (if not the BEST thing) about the lake is that it gives us all a place to gather. I think we see each other more since we all have the same destination: the Lake. We were lucky enough that Great Grandpa and Great Grandma's destination for this week was the Lake. We had a lovely (although windy and hot) day at the lake on Saturday with them and Sage got to meet them for the first time. Aiden thought he was lucky cause he got to stay up "late" until they arrived. We spent the day hanging out and trying to get Sage to take a nap. :)
It was wonderful for Sage and Aiden to spend the day with their Great Grandparents and I hope we have another day not too far away to do the same thing!
It was wonderful for Sage and Aiden to spend the day with their Great Grandparents and I hope we have another day not too far away to do the same thing!
Comments
Do I dare ask what Aiden is doing with the bucket or how he got in that position?