Both Tom and I were home from work today...which doesn't happen often but hopefully will happen more in the not so distant future. We ventured down to Como Zoo and found it not nearly as busy as a couple weeks ago. We enjoyed the Sparky Show (even though it was raining), saw all the animals, had a picnic and then went on some rides.
 |
| Which one is the Monkey? Sometimes it's hard to tell. :) |
In the past Aiden has refused to even get on the Carousel. This year, or since he turned four, he has a new found bravery. We have a surprise trip planned for October so we did some rides at the Zoo today hoping to "break him in" so-to-speak. Aiden loved the rides he chose. He loved them more than Tom and I did as neither of us are ride lovers. :)
 |
This is me mentally preparing myself for the spin and puke ride. :) Aiden kept saying, "Mama! I'm so dizzy I can't even see!"
When we got home all the boys played in the tent. I'm not sure how Sagey is old enough to play too.
|
Comments