To wrap up the 4th of July week at the cabin I'll share just a couple more photos from our ridiculously hot week at the cabin. Just so you don't all think we ''roughed" it all week, I should add that my dad put in an air conditioner at the cabin. My mom and I were begging (kind of) but since my Dad is a Boy Scout he saw no need since he's used to "roughing it." However, once my dad heard that Tom's parent's put in an air conditioner (or 2 ) at their cabin, he caved. I guess he figured that since the cabin veterans, who have been coming to the cabin since the 1950's, thought it was justifiable then we could get one too. After all, it was the hottest 4th on record. Our little window air made the cabin so much more cooler and made sleeping a bit more pleasant....especially for this mama who holds a squirmy baby all day. :)
| Bliss |
| Our 2nd beach baby |
| Watching fireworks |
| Timmy's shadow |
![]() |
| A fisherman in the making |
![]() |
| Swimmin' with Mama |
![]() |
| Yum! |
![]() |
| Sage's first taste! |
![]() |
| Ringing the dinner bell |





Comments
You should frame the picture of you and the boys in the water, super cute.