For the Grandparents who just love hearing about each and everything we do, here ya go. I think that August will bring a quieter month so maybe my blog will read differently instead of just news about going here and there and here again.
July was busy! After more than a week at the cabin, a week with my parents, a week of Bible School, and another weekend or 2 back at the Cabin I'm ready to enjoy August from the home front. Maybe we'll frequent the pool or the park or the nature center, places we haven't been to enough.
Aiden and his cousin, Emery, got to enjoy Bible School together last week. The short story is I think (actually I know) they both had a really, really fun time. Even though I played Taxi cab a lot, it was nice to have a couple quiet mornings while Sage napped to get a few things done without interruptions. I know Aiden really enjoyed Bible School, but truth be told I'm glad that having him gone is not always an everyday thing.
Suessical at Stages Theater. It looks like they had a pretty good time.
July was busy! After more than a week at the cabin, a week with my parents, a week of Bible School, and another weekend or 2 back at the Cabin I'm ready to enjoy August from the home front. Maybe we'll frequent the pool or the park or the nature center, places we haven't been to enough.
Aiden and his cousin, Emery, got to enjoy Bible School together last week. The short story is I think (actually I know) they both had a really, really fun time. Even though I played Taxi cab a lot, it was nice to have a couple quiet mornings while Sage napped to get a few things done without interruptions. I know Aiden really enjoyed Bible School, but truth be told I'm glad that having him gone is not always an everyday thing.
Suessical at Stages Theater. It looks like they had a pretty good time.

Comments
I too hope August slows down.