- I used to blog things other than what my children were doing. But alas, this blog has taken on the look of the social section of a newspaper. I have thoughts that go through my head during the day that would make for good blogging material, even thoughts I would love to get out on paper, but just as quickly as the thoughts come, they are gone. I am never sitting long enough to write anything worth reading as the days are filled with care taking, nurturing, playing, and cleaning up messes. This season of life is full of taking care of the littles. One of these days I'll blog something thoughtworthy, for now this has become my scrapbook.
- We had a wonderful weekend at home with Tom home. Sadly, the Back to School season has Tom busier than ever and so he won't be home again for quite sometime. Come September 15th I'm throwing a PARTY!
- Saturday we spent at home doing home type things. We spent Sunday at Minnehaha Falls. It was wonderful and beautiful and I can't wait to go back. I'm really enjoying this "exploration age" that Aiden is in and Sage can't wait to be big enough to join in.
- Monday morning brought much enjoyed time with friends and we get to have more friends over tonight! Mondays aren't so sad and lonely when we are entertained by people we love.
- This coming weekend the boys and I will be at the Cabin while Tom continues to hold down the fort at work. I love Labor Day at the cabin but it won't be quite the same with Tom not there.
- Every now and then there are little bits of Fall in the air...cool mornings, cool evenings, low humidity or rainy days and I LOVE it. I think Fall is my favorite even though each season has a sweetness about it.
- In my "free time" I'm busy planning a an Around the Clock shower for my cousin, Caitlin, who is getting married in October. My sisters-in-law and Mother-in-law are having lots of fun doing this! It's brought a respite from the every day and I think it's going to be quite the shindig...so far the guest list stands at 40.
- Quiet time is a wonderful time of day. And as much as I love to put the little boys in their room for some rest, I love it when they wake up smiling too!
Comments