The boys have two highlights during the day. The first one being Daddy's arrival home from work. Both of them run to the door. Both line up for hugs. It's very endearing...for the most part. I wouldn't trade their love for their Dad for anything. But really? Of course Tom is at work all day working for us. I can't thank him enough. But let's not forget me...the mama...the one who gave up working, the one who wipes noses, sits on the floor, reads Chicka Chicka Boom Boom countless time, the one who instructs, cares for, and raises the next great generation. Let's not forget her. Sometimes I think it would be so wonderful to be the novelty parent for just a couple days. I want to walk through the door and have everyone excited to see me! HAH! The boys better end up as President of the United States to thank me for the years of raising them into real men. Well, maybe not President. I don't think I'd wish that job on my worst enemy. :) I do expect them both to grow up to be gentlemen, call me Mama til their dying days, and phone me weekly...at least. :)
So, after Daddy comes home the first thing the boys want to do is wrestle. The nightly wresting match is highlight number 2 in their day. Wrestling is something I just don't do. I claim ladylike behavior as my excuse (but I know I could take any of them, even their dad, if I had to). Hehe. Every single night the living room becomes a wrestling mat. The furniture gets moved and the pillows become boxing gloves. Every night I yell "be careful!" as I set the table, and then clear the table during round two. Even Sagey joins in. I have a little bit on video....I even got Sagey practicing his latest skill.
MVI 0751 from Jenny on Vimeo.
So, after Daddy comes home the first thing the boys want to do is wrestle. The nightly wresting match is highlight number 2 in their day. Wrestling is something I just don't do. I claim ladylike behavior as my excuse (but I know I could take any of them, even their dad, if I had to). Hehe. Every single night the living room becomes a wrestling mat. The furniture gets moved and the pillows become boxing gloves. Every night I yell "be careful!" as I set the table, and then clear the table during round two. Even Sagey joins in. I have a little bit on video....I even got Sagey practicing his latest skill.
MVI 0751 from Jenny on Vimeo.
Comments