Clap your hands!!!!
20120909 173426 from Jenny on Vimeo.
Things are a changin' around here. And by changin' I mean the kiddos are growin'. Sagey claps his hands like a pro now. And after tonight's dinner I KNOW he knows what "all done means." As I was feeding him squash (not his favorite) he was yelling at me and then frantically started signing "all done!" So cute! For the sake of reinforcing language development Sage was let off the hook on eating his squash. :)
And then there's my Aiden. This week there has been many a sign that he is growing too. I sold the double jogging stroller that I thought I would love so much. I did love it, but Aiden never rode in it. As soon as I bought it he started riding a bike and declared himself too big for the stroller...unless of course his feet hurt. :) That is just one of the many things that have changed this week telling me that my nearly 4.5 year old is growing up. And he's growing up to be a really sweet, polite and responsible little man at that. Two darling boys. Even if they don't stay little forever I couldn't ask for more. God is good. All. The. Time.
20120909 173426 from Jenny on Vimeo.
Things are a changin' around here. And by changin' I mean the kiddos are growin'. Sagey claps his hands like a pro now. And after tonight's dinner I KNOW he knows what "all done means." As I was feeding him squash (not his favorite) he was yelling at me and then frantically started signing "all done!" So cute! For the sake of reinforcing language development Sage was let off the hook on eating his squash. :)
And then there's my Aiden. This week there has been many a sign that he is growing too. I sold the double jogging stroller that I thought I would love so much. I did love it, but Aiden never rode in it. As soon as I bought it he started riding a bike and declared himself too big for the stroller...unless of course his feet hurt. :) That is just one of the many things that have changed this week telling me that my nearly 4.5 year old is growing up. And he's growing up to be a really sweet, polite and responsible little man at that. Two darling boys. Even if they don't stay little forever I couldn't ask for more. God is good. All. The. Time.
Comments