It can't be Christmas without snow and I for one am so glad the snow is finally here! It's soooo cozy. Aiden is outside making himself useful. I tell ya, having boys is paying off! They may have boundless energy, but the list of chores that I will never have to do again is growing, with shoveling and mowing the lawn being at the top of the list. Tom brought home a kid size shovel yesterday and Aiden is putting it to good use. He started with the sidewalk and all was well and good until I noticed he thought maybe shoveling the retaining wall was more of a priority. :) He is now clearing off the deck so that I can "go outside with flip flops" says Aiden. He told me his hands were tired but he was never going to quit. Sounds good, my boy! Sage and I are staying cozy inside. Tom requested chili and cinnamon rolls as this was his family tradition for the first snowfall. I'm hoping to dust off my cookie press later today too. :) Let it snow!



P.S. I love our house, but I'll be honest. I've been a little sad this morning. There is nothing like watching the snowfall in the country. I'm glad I at least have two really pretty evergreens in our yard to enjoy.
Comments