For the sake of blogging more frequently, here is today's recap.
Aiden set up a campsite. He made a fire and wanted to roast marshmallows. We didn't have any marshmallows since I'm trying to quit, but come to find out a campfire also goes nicely with Icebox cookies, of which I happen to keep a stash of dough in the freezer. It wouldn't be bedtime without icebox cookies and chamomile tea. :)
Aiden played outside today. He loves to track animals in the snow and "paint" the snow with water and food coloring. I think Sage was jealous. He watched Aiden out the window for quite awhile. Next year, my dear! Next year we'll all go out!
I watched the news last night and they were counting down the days til Spring. 25 more days....
Comments
Sagey was too cute looking out the window! What ever could be making those tracks; will detective Aiden figure it out? Stay tuned to "Cabin Magic" to find out.