I'm really into bunting right now. I just think it's super cute! I may or may not have been coveting this Easter bunting on Etsy. But, alas I couldn't justify the price tag especially because I put a bug in Tom's ear that I would like this Easter decoration. So, I made my own. It's not quite as cute, but it's the best I could do. I would have loved to use fabric letters but I don't have the time or skill to cut them out and sew them on, so I just used stickers and tacked them down with glue. I used burlap on a roll so it was really easy to just cut 11 rectangles that were each 14 inches long, sew a seam, cut the flag at the bottom, and glue on the letters. Easy peasy. It took me less than an hour and by a miracle I didn't even have any sewing machine sna-foos.
I'm going to try to non-kid related posts for the rest of the week. Wish me luck! I think we have a life outside of our kids, I've just forgotten what that was like!
I'm going to try to non-kid related posts for the rest of the week. Wish me luck! I think we have a life outside of our kids, I've just forgotten what that was like!
Comments