The little boys and I went to Pine Tree Orchards this morning to pick strawberries! We came home with lots of strawberries that will be turned into strawberry shortcake and strawberry pie per Aiden's request. Pine Tree Orchard was very sweet. I had to rely on my phone camera so the pictures aren't great, but trust me. If you get the chance you should go. The berries are delicious! We got to ride on a wagon out to the fields, we picked until our hearts were content (or until Sage had enough) and our bellies were full. We came home with 8 lbs of strawberries and strawberry donuts too (which were consumed in the car).
![]() |
| The wagon ride fascinated Sage |
![]() |
| Sage was covered in strawberry juice by the time we were done. So was I. |
![]() |
| Aiden told me he was helping pick, but mostly he just ate. |
.jpg)


Comments