We haven't had much going on this week which has been nice. Mostly we've stayed in where it's cool and even though it doesn't really matter for us since Aiden will be going to school at home, I figured it was as good a time as any to get hair cuts, vaccinations (which were TERRIBLE!), new tennis shoes, and do some Fall Clothes Shopping. Today my plan was to go to the Splash Pad since it might be our last chance before they close over Labor Day.
For whatever reason my boys would choose the park hands down over the splash pad anyday....even 95 degrees in the shade days. I originally chose a splash pad with no park, but we ended up here instead mostly because I realized it was 2 miles from our house instead of a 25 minute drive. For the record, I would choose the splash pad over the park anyday...ESPECIALLY on 95 degrees in the shade kind of days.
So we played at the park in the heat. I made them (and myself) get wet every now and again to cool off.
The summary is Sage is a dare devil, tries his hardest to keep up with Aiden, and is undaunted by heights. What Aiden lacks in bravery he makes up for in speed. Keeping track of these two (in the heat) at a park with more than one play set is super fun.
This was the evening activity and I'm hoping and praying they sleep well so I can sleep well.
20130829(165652) from Jenny on Vimeo.
For whatever reason my boys would choose the park hands down over the splash pad anyday....even 95 degrees in the shade days. I originally chose a splash pad with no park, but we ended up here instead mostly because I realized it was 2 miles from our house instead of a 25 minute drive. For the record, I would choose the splash pad over the park anyday...ESPECIALLY on 95 degrees in the shade kind of days.
So we played at the park in the heat. I made them (and myself) get wet every now and again to cool off.
The summary is Sage is a dare devil, tries his hardest to keep up with Aiden, and is undaunted by heights. What Aiden lacks in bravery he makes up for in speed. Keeping track of these two (in the heat) at a park with more than one play set is super fun.
This was the evening activity and I'm hoping and praying they sleep well so I can sleep well.
20130829(165652) from Jenny on Vimeo.



Comments