Even though I haven't been since before Aiden was born, the O'Shaugnessy hosts a beautiful performance of the Classic Nutcracker Ballet every year. This year was no different. The costumes, the dancing, the music....it was all beautiful. Aiden saw the Nutcracker last year and loved it so he was excited to see it again and even remembered parts of the story. I was a tad nervous about taking Sage to a two hour ballet, but he did splendidly and loved it too. He has been talking about the pretty dancers, the dragon, the camel, and the snow ever since we got home. He was even really sad when the Nutcracker was broken. I think this is a performance the boys and I will enjoy every year. This year we were lucky enough to bring our friends Steph and Dieter. Whatever will we do when January arrives? After all of these festive events we are going to be bored!
Comments