My sweet baby Sagey is quickly becoming more independent and more sure of himself. In fact, you can't get away with calling him a baby anymore. Yesterday I heard Aiden say, "Sage you have to be careful, you're still a baby." And Sage quickly replied, "I not a baby! I Dage!" His sweet words are so cute and I frequently hear him singing his 2 year old rendition of "Jesus Loves Me" or "Wheels on the bus." He reads to himself too and he'll repeat the parts that he has memorized. Max Lucado has a couple cute board books published for kids and tonight I heard Sage retelling his version of the story. "I love loo (you), Hermie. I not tinished (finished) wit you yet."
Sage was driving his car around yesterday and he kept me informed as to where he was going.
"Mama! I takin' boo (blue) puppy to turch (church)."
"Mama! I takin' boo puppy to bible tutdy (study)."
This made me realize that Bible Study and Church are almost the only places Sage goes. It's been so cold that we've been home almost all the time and if I have to go out for groceries or something I only go when Tom is home to watch the boys. It's a good thing we are homebodies. It's the only way we survive the Minnesota winters.
Sage was driving his car around yesterday and he kept me informed as to where he was going.
"Mama! I takin' boo (blue) puppy to turch (church)."
"Mama! I takin' boo puppy to bible tutdy (study)."
This made me realize that Bible Study and Church are almost the only places Sage goes. It's been so cold that we've been home almost all the time and if I have to go out for groceries or something I only go when Tom is home to watch the boys. It's a good thing we are homebodies. It's the only way we survive the Minnesota winters.
Comments
Hope to see you guys soon.