I've spent all week trying to capture the perfect shot in the perfect moment for my photo project, yet I still haven't come up with anything I'm satisfied with. Good thing I have one day left! With all the picture taking I did I managed to get a couple moments on camera that are sweet. They are my favorites for this week.
| Reading with Daddy...Peter and the Shadow Thieves is a page turner, so I'm told. |
| Play. I love it! |
| Breakfast with math on the side. |
| Sage's best friend. This was his idea and his moment. Precious. |
| Fun Friday included camping in the basement this afternoon with oven s'more dip, sleeping bags, a story lantern, and stories. |
| Snuggling with Penny in the late afternoon sunlight. Sage kept saying, "Sun! Warm and nice!" |
| This message means everything! |
Comments
Sage at the piano is priceless!