On Sunday the boys were wrestling, which is a really normal thing for them. This time I happened to be in the basement witnessing all the wrestling and while watching I realized why both boys have had trips to Urgent Care for stitches on Daddy's clock. :) Boys will be boys, I suppose. Furthermore, the boys have Cabin Fever. Aiden couldn't understand why he was not allowed to jump from the couch to the cedar chest where the T.V. is mounted on the wall. He said, "But Mama, I have to jump! Where can I jump? There is nothing inside that I can jump on!" I had to explain to him that I didn't want his head going through the T.V. screen and that no jumping on the furniture was a really common rule in American households. Tonight Sage was jumping on our bed yelling "Mama called the doctor and the doctor said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed." Then he fell off our bed and his head hit the railing. Through his sobbing Sage was saying, "No more ME jumping on the bed!" My poor boys! They need to get out of the house!
Comments