This week's theme is Blue. Although it is open to interpretation, the theme focused on color. I say it every week, but I LOVE this theme.
Aiden LOVES to play knights and I'm told that the blue guys are the bad guys. I wasn't able to capture many blue guys in the picture which leads me to believe that the good guys must have been winning. I think the blue guys had all been taken captive....or worse. :)
Sage LOVES to take blue baths....or any color, really. I don't think it's super healthy to sit in artificial die, so it's a treat when we do. Blue baths, green baths, both are refreshing. I have outlawed red baths because I think they are just too weird. Tom remembers taking colored baths as a kid and so it's something we do occasionally. The first time I had to call my mother-in-law to make sure the food coloring wouldn't stain the boys or the bath tub. And while the food coloring won't stain the bath tub, it will stain the carpet if you let a two year old carry the bottle around. He will figure out how to open it!
Anyway, here are my "Blue" pictures. Much of the exposure triangle is still a mystery to me. I feel like I get lucky when I get a good shot. Good thing it's only week 9. Maybe by week 52 my method of picture taking will be more calculated and not based on guess and check.
Aiden LOVES to play knights and I'm told that the blue guys are the bad guys. I wasn't able to capture many blue guys in the picture which leads me to believe that the good guys must have been winning. I think the blue guys had all been taken captive....or worse. :)
Sage LOVES to take blue baths....or any color, really. I don't think it's super healthy to sit in artificial die, so it's a treat when we do. Blue baths, green baths, both are refreshing. I have outlawed red baths because I think they are just too weird. Tom remembers taking colored baths as a kid and so it's something we do occasionally. The first time I had to call my mother-in-law to make sure the food coloring wouldn't stain the boys or the bath tub. And while the food coloring won't stain the bath tub, it will stain the carpet if you let a two year old carry the bottle around. He will figure out how to open it!
Anyway, here are my "Blue" pictures. Much of the exposure triangle is still a mystery to me. I feel like I get lucky when I get a good shot. Good thing it's only week 9. Maybe by week 52 my method of picture taking will be more calculated and not based on guess and check.


Comments