On Saturday we spent the day at the Science Museum. The new exhibit there just happens to be Dinosaurs and I just happen to have a Dinosaur enthusiast in my house. Now, I could write a novel about Dinosaurs and about how I don't really care about them and about how I think they are ugly and on and on. But, I'm trying my hardest to tell Aiden a better story about Dinosaurs than the story evolutionists present. I know for a fact that parenting my littles right now is most likely a walk in the park compared to the challenges I'll face when they are teenagers. But, as we've studied Dinosaurs Aiden has expressed some doubts and has asked questions I don't have answers to and I'll be honest, I had to catch my breath. We have been honest with Aiden about evolution partially because we've chosen to and partially because we've had to. Evolution has flooded children's literature and T.V. and it borders on brainwashing, in my humble opinion. So, we are studying Dinosaur facts from Creationists, because Creationist Scientists not only have the knowledge of science but they have the Bible and God's wisdom on their side. We are teaching Aiden that although there still great mysteries surrounding Dinosaurs, Creastionists are trying their best to give answers that make sense with Creation. Everyday we pray that "The fear of God is the beginning of knowledge" over Aiden and pray that he sees Dinosaurs as something that strengthens his faith.
The Dinosaur exhibit was impressive (brainwashing too, but I'm trying to let it go). What I sure of is this: Dinosaurs existed and they point to God's great creativity and power. That was definitely displayed in the massive skeletons we got to see. It was impossible to see the whole museum in one day, so we'll be back often, I'm sure.
The Dinosaur exhibit was impressive (brainwashing too, but I'm trying to let it go). What I sure of is this: Dinosaurs existed and they point to God's great creativity and power. That was definitely displayed in the massive skeletons we got to see. It was impossible to see the whole museum in one day, so we'll be back often, I'm sure.
Comments