The boys picked the Science Museum for Fun Friday today. It's Summer vacation so really everyday is like fun Friday, but after the busy week we had I welcomed Friday with open arms. Our first stop at the museum was the Omni Theater. We hadn't yet seen their movie on Dinosaurs. I had low expectations because I figured the movie would be full of half truths and the boys would be scared to death. However, the movie was more truthful than I though it would be and the boys weren't scared at all. The screen made me dizzy so I saw most of the movie with my eyes closed, but all in all it was really fun. :) After that I turned the boys loose to play and when we left I promised we'd come back really soon.
And that was our day. Until next week....
| Aiden's favorite, the tornado model. |
| Sage's favorite...the wind tunnel. |
Comments