 |
| Pure Joy. Right here. That's what it looks like. A little two year old heart full of trust and happiness and love and potential and Jesus. Add to it a little sunshine and cabin magic and that's what you get....Pure Joy. |
 |
| This is what Sage did ALL. WEEKEND. |
 |
| Breakfast with Marme in our favorite place which we call "The Nest." |
 |
| The swinging bed. Quite arguably the coziest place on earth. |
 |
| I keep looking at this picture and singing that old Sunday School Song, "I've got peace like a river, I've got peace like a river, I've got peace like a river in my soul...." | |
|
|
 |
| More motorcycles. You get the idea. |
|
|
|
 |
| Cousins 4 life. |
The weekend was full...motorcycles, camp fires, fishing, friends, family, work, cleaning, chasing the boys, cooking...the list goes on. Cabin Magic is in our hearts and souls. I just may post about every trip we take to the cabin this Summer, so be warned. It's our happy place.
Comments